- Franchise Law
- Who Should Be Involved in Discovery Day?
- Project Group Issues New Guidelines About Selling Franchises During the Pandemic
- New Law Establishes Procedures and Rules that Will Benefit Trademark Owners
- FTC Burgerim Action Offers A Cautionary Tale For Franchisors
- When Is A “Franchisee” Actually A Glorified “Employee”?
- Franchise Sales: New Guidelines Prohibit the Use of Franchisee Questionnaires in the Sales Process
- Fixing Recently Proposed Bans on Non-Competes
- FTC Proposed Ban on All Non-Compete Agreements